Thursday, December 2, 2010

KEYS KEYS KEYS KEYS!!!!!!

Well in 24 hours and 10 minutes I get my keys!!!!!
(That's 4pm on Friday)

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is gonna be GREAT, expensive, but GREAT!!!!!

I called the office today and it was confirmed that I CAN move my stuff in tomorrow (they were thinking that I wouldnt be able to until Saturday because the carpets might not be dry from getting cleaned, but they were cleaned today so they should be good by this time tomorrow!!!!!) so Mom and I will be taking a load of stuff when we go to sign the lease.  I'm taking her along so that a) I can drive into Indy with her while she goes for work and save some gas for myself, b) she can help me carry stuff up, and c) she can take crazy amouts of pics of the whole process!! :)

So maybe tomorrow (if I'm not too tired after moving stuff and from my happy-high) I will be able to upload some "before" pics of the apartment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment